About the opportunity
The Expert Community is a carefully selected group of business executives, consultants, and professors who enable client organizations to adopt a high-performance-driven culture through business design, talent sourcing, and leadership training.
Who We Seek
For our expansion in the US market and internationally, we have an open invitation for business experts with a solid professional stature, unique industry insight, and appropriate leadership capabilities. Our goal is to nurture and promote a highly selective community of experts, with the passion to share professional insights through memorable and impactful client interactions.
What You’ll Do
As an expert, you will work closely with our business partners in helping business owners, executives, and directors of knowledge-intensive companies to adopt a high-performance-driven culture, where business success stems from making people and customers shine. You will advance business design and leadership that generates sustainable growth and wellbeing for people, corporations, institutions, and societies.
What You Need
- Exceptional presence, business acumen, and leadership capabilities are of great essence.
- At least 5-years of previous, consulting, faculty, executive, and/or entrepreneurial experience is necessary when working with senior executives seeking strategic, talented, and customer-centric solutions.
- Substantial subject matter experience related to strategy, innovation, intrapreneurship, human resources, customer relationships, solutions, operations, and/or business transformation.
- Relevant industry experience includes: technology, media, telecom / retail and consumer / life science, healthcare / management consulting / government, public services / financial services / energy, resources, industrials / education and human resources / industry experience, etc.
- Passion for business development and expansion of regional and international business networks. An existing client network is highly valued, along with strong references and a professional network in general.
- Experience in advancing business innovation and leadership that generates sustainable growth and wellbeing.
- Your secret superpowers to further strengthen our expert network.
Who We Are
As a Boston-based consulting company with a creative and active business mindset, we are driven by the power of bringing together a diverse mix of seasoned business professionals to create new, respectable, and durable business solutions for our clients and their stakeholders. This is why at Leadx3m, every client assignment commences from thoroughly understanding the client culture, context, and vision. We specialize in fostering creative and active, ie creactive leadership through research-driven business design, leadership development, and talent sourcing. Our diverse network of over 40 industry experts consults knowledge-based businesses and institutions. We are currently expanding our business with clients and partners headquartered in Northern America and Europe. Our expansion builds on frameworks and digital solutions developed by us at Leadx3m and Master International. This is a commissioned contractor role, not a W-2 employee position.
For more information contact us:
- Direct contact to our CEO, Henrik Totterman, D.Sc.