OPTO is a personality test based on the Big Five model that measures the most important dimensions of personality for performance and job success. After completing your final exam, you will receive an official OPTO Test User Certificate, a downloadable diploma and a SoMe award.
The personality test OPTO empowers hiring managers, HR professionals and business partners to instantly source, filter and recruit talent based on objective performance criteria, built-in analytics and intuitive reporting
OPTO is flexible and performance focused and it enables organisations to be much more efficient and profitable in their recruitments. Using the OPTO personality test you can:
- Reduce bias
- Improve quality of hire
- Improve candidate experience
- Strenghten your employer brand
- Reduce time spend-per-hire
- Reduce total cost
OPTO is based on the Big Five model that measures 8 Dimensions of personality relevant for performance at work and general job success.
Each Dimension includes Aspects that measure specific elements of that Dimension. This provides flexibility in terms of required level of complexity and detail.
The test takes approximately 30 minutes to complete, and offers the possibility for immediate report download.
OPTO is suitable for use with employees at all levels across a range of applications:
- Selection and recruitment
- Individual development
- Leadership evaluation and development
- Talent management
- Organisational development
OPTO is available in Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Spanish and Swedish.
There are national as well as international norms available.
OPTO meets the highest international standards for professional tests. Extensive documentation has been performed to provide evidence of reliability and validity.
KEY CONTENTS AND LEARNING
All Master's certification courses include a generic module, which introduces the learner to general basic knowledge relevant to all test users e.g. feedback ethics.
Also, all certification courses include a Final Exam that can be accessed after Part 2. Once the Final Exam has been completed, a certificate can be downloaded, and the achievement can be shared on facebook, linkedin and/or twitter.
Part 1: Reading modules and test-your-knowledge quizzes
Introduction to OPTO and the basic model and structure
- test design, content and administration
- areas of application and best practice
- defining person-job fit based on personality
Part 2: Video presentation
Focus on how to improve hiring decisions in talent acquisition
- activities related to sourcing, assessing and employing
- reducing bias in recruitment and selection
- matching personality characteristics to the demands of the job
Part 3: Online instructor-led practitioner workshop
Interaction with other course participants and exercises to build up hands-on practice with OPTO
- creating job specific Criteria related to personality
- giving feedback on test results
- defining an automated data-driven recruitment process
- applying built in analytics on the Metis assessment platform