About the opportunity
As a Grad Consultant, you have the unique opportunity to identify and solve corporate or institutional challenges for business owners or corporate or institutional executives located in the U.S. or internationally. During the real-life client assignment you develop leadership and consulting skills, while working closely with seasoned experts.
Client executives value the opportunity to solve pressing business challenges by working directly with the next generation of international professionals like you, who deliver cutting edge insights both effectively and with direct support from our expert community.
Who We Seek
We support every year a small number of handpicked young professionals from diverse backgrounds. Grad Consultant have a unique opportunity to investigate and solve corporate or institutional challenges for executive and business owners.
What You’ll Do
Each assignment starts from agreeing on a client consulting project, followed by market and client driven problem solving to deliver a comprehensive solution. Successful completion of assignments allows you to develop and systematically collect evidence of your capabilities to identify, source, and deliver a demanding client project. Grad Consultants work always with one of our experts and normally as members of small assigned teams on a particular client assignment.
All Grad Consultants are assigned a designated expert and the project receives support from our central project management team. Projects cover market studies or research projects to support strategy and business renewal programs, or projects related to emerging technologies and digital transformation to drive business development processes, or validating and collecting insights to deliver leadership training programs. Shortest projects last a few days while the longest may run for several weeks and months. Performance in previous projects grants future assignments as they emerge.
What You Need
- The program is open for applications from graduate students and recent alumni
- Desire to train your analytical and problem-solving skills, and eagerness to conduct research to solve real-client needs.
- Passion for leadership skills development and learning to run demanding clients projects.
- Willningness to take responsibility for the project and collaborate to reach the best results.
- Communicate clearly with experts and client representatives when requested
- We welcome a broad range of previous experience and disciplines, and we see diversity as a richness also when delivering impactful client projects.
- In case you are based in the US, you must have the legal right to work as an independent contractor throughout the assigned period. We welcome applicants from other regions, and appreciate referals to interesting client projects.
For more information: