EASI is a typology test that measures psychological traits. The test has been developed for personality testing for learning and development purposes. After completing your final exam, you will receive an official EASI Test User Certificate, a downloadable diploma and a SoMe award.
The typology test EASI makes it easy to understand what drives people and creates balanced, well-functioning and high-performing teams and nurture leadership
Personality testing with EASI provides line managers and HR professionals with knowledge about what psychological traits make their employees and teams tick. Knowledge about what drives people can help leverage the power of diversity. With EASI:
- you can identify personality and drivers of existing employees and teams
- you get a common framework for effective communication about people-related issues
- you can assess, tune and build winning teams and internal effectiveness
- you can create and manage dynamic teams based on personality facts rather than hunches
- you can turn human idiosyncrasies into beneficial dynamics and commercial success
EASI is a typology test based on four of the factors from the Five-Factor Model of personality, which are split into two orientation axes: Person vs. Task; Control vs. Participation. EASI classifies people into four basic types based on their test results:
It is often used to develop individuals and groups by helping them to improve their communication. It is a hands-on-tool to meet day-to-day relationship-based challenges.
EASI consists of two parts: Behaviour and Motivation - that can be used together or separately dependent on the purpose of the testing.
EASI is a development tool that can be used with employees and managers at all levels of an organisation. It creates value in a number of contexts:
- Development and collaboration
- Team building
- Individual development
- Career advice
- Employee performance appraisals
- Organisational culture development
Languages and norms
EASI is available in Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, and Swedish.
There are national as well as international norms available.
EASI meets the highest international standards for professional tests. Extensive documentation has been performed.
KEY CONTENTS AND LEARNING
All Master's certification courses include a generic module, which introduces the learner to general basic knowledge relevant to all test users e.g. feedback ethics.
Also, all certification courses include a Final Exam that can be accessed after Part 2.
Once the Final Exam has been completed, a certificate can be downloaded, and the achievement can be shared on facebook, linkedin and/or twitter.
Part 1: Reading modules and test-your-knowledge quizzes
Introduction to EASI and the basic model and structure
- test design, content and administration
- areas of application and best practice
- feedback and best practice
Part 2: Instructor-led training
Focus on how to identify what drives your people and target development to build winning teams and internal effectiveness
- learning and development
- communication in organisations
- leadership and employee engagement
- team performance and well-being
- feedback and development
Part 3: Online instructor-led practitioner workshop
Interaction with other course participants and exercises to build up hands-on practice with EASI. Content is often customised to target the interests and level of experience of the group of participants. The session could e.g. focus on:
- interpretation of test results
- structuring test feedback and candidate interviews
- working with diversity as a driver for excellence
- use data to address and work out people-related issues